|Client||ASRC Contractors INC./ USAID|
|Supervising Engineer||ASRC Contractors|
|Completion date||August 2005|
|Project Value||US$ 5.7 Million|
Construction of a 7 storey office building and associated building services. The whole building was a concrete structure building built and designed, using flying table formwork, to be both forced entry and ballistic resistance. (FEBR standard).
Specifications for the finishes were first class and included gypsum partitioning works, acoustic ceilings, high quality doors, windows, complete HV AC telecommunication and security.
H. Young were responsible for the complete installation and commissioning of the Building Services for the New US AID offices for the United States of America Government. The works consisted of the following:
- Normal and emergency lighting and small power of the office block.
- Fire Detection, Telephone and Data communication systems
- Earthing and Lightning Protection systems.
- Plumbing and Drainage including external reticulation.
- Air-Conditioning and ventilation system for office complex.